£4,200.00 Excluding VAT
£5,040.00 Excluding VAT
Price includes: Engineer delivery and set up + 1st year in home warranty.
Included in the price is your very own trusted Engineer to setup your product and provide guidance on usage. We also offer free delivery throughout the UK which is a great offer when you shop with us online. Also included is the 1st Year in home warranty. Click here to contact us for more info.
- 31 stone
- 8 mph
- 20 miles
- VEHICLE CLASS
First class all-terrain comfort, the ultimate choice for people who demand the best in life.
This Breeze S3 Mobility Scooter comes from the TGA Breeze range, a range that has an unrivaled and well respected reputation for providing exceptional reliability, comfort and build quality.
The new and enhanced Breeze S3 continue this superb heritage with the addition of several new features. Modern aesthetics reflecting the direction of automotive design can be seen throughout the chassis mouldings and its full round suspension and shock absorbers have been re-engineered for an even smoother ride. These deliver levels of stability never seen before in the industry and will ensure users weighing up to 200 kgs (31.4 stone) remain comfortable and in complete control even over uneven terrain.
For added safety and to minimise lateral movement whilst driving, the Breeze S3 Mobility Scooter boasts all new energy absorbing bumpers. The rear transaxle motor delivers all the power and performance expected from a TGA Breeze and can tackle a 9.5degree slope with ease. As the Breeze S3 chassis is now more compact, levels of manoeuvrability have been improved even further, which is ideal for use around town. Breeze S3 still delivers the optimum experience in an urban environment,the new model has advanced dual front and rear braking systems that deliver a very responsive action in forward motion and automatic engagement if the scooter rolls backward for maximum safety.
The ergonomically designed tiller can now be positioned more accurately to meet the owners' exact requirements as adjustments can be made more delicately. The luxurious, orthopaedic seat is also fully adjustable for maximum day-long comfort and now incorporates 360degree swivelling for easy side transfers in and out of the cockpit. Heavy-duty batteries are available, which give an impressive range of up to 45km (30 miles) on one charge.
Features and Benefits:
- Reliable and robust
- Heavy duty battery upgrade available to increase range
- Fully adjustable comfort seat
- Navigates slopes with ease
- Very high ground clearance
- Compact chassis
- Fully active suspension, with true shock absorbers for added comfort
- Highly dynamic stability and stable steering
- Fully adjustable tiller with quick release action
- Stunning metallic silver finish
- Tilting tiller and fully adjustable seat to suit everyone's needs
- Simple, convenient control system installed
- Alloy wheels and pneumatic tyres fitted as standard
- Smooth and quiet operation
- Powerful LED front & rear lights which dim at standstill to save battery, indicators and audible horn
- Advanced safety system installed
- Probably the most advanced and comfortable scooter on the market
- Colour: Dark Grey or Silver Standard 45Ah
- battery range: 20 miles (32 kms) Heavy duty 75Ah
- battery range: 30 miles (48 kms) Top speed: 8 mph (12 km/h)
- Ground clearance: 150mm (6")
- Wheel size front: 410mm (16")
- Wheel size back: 430mm (17")
- Turning radius: 1800mm (71")
- Breeze S3 length: 1540mm (60.5")
- Breeze S3 width: 680mm (27")
- Min height (Folded & seat down): 1000mm (39.4")
- Min height (Without seat): 800mm (31.5")
- Total weight: 142 kgs (312 lbs)
- Maximum user weight: 200 kgs (31.4 stone)