Whirl Self-Propelled Wheelchair with VAT
£179.99 Excluding VAT
£215.99 Excluding VAT
This Whirl Self-Propelled Wheelchair is fitted with a 450mm (17") seat. The Wheelchair boasts an extremely narrow frame and a neat, compact design that both contribute to exceptional manoeuvrability and ease of use in restricted spaces. For maximum portability the Wheelchair easily folds to a highly compact size, when folded it will easily fit in the boot of a car when travelling away from home. Unlike many other wheelchairs in this price-range, the Whirl has been crash-tested and is designed to be suitable to be used within suitably adapted vehicles. Its padded upholstery, calf supports and removable armrests ensure the user’s comfort and make the Whirl a viable choice for either part time or full time use.
- One Whirl Self-Propelled Wheelchair
- Seat width: 450mm (17")
- Sturdy steel frame for strength and durability
- Crash tested
- Detachable armrests facilitate access to tables, desks, worktops etc.
- Half-folding, detachable backrest for easy reaching
- Quick release wheels make for easier storage
- Puncture-proof tyres
- One year warranty on parts
- Two year warranty on frame
- Wheelchair length: 1150mm (45")
- Wheelchair width: 650mm (25.5")
- Backrest height: 440mm (17")
- Seat height (front): 500mm (19.5")
- Seat height (rear): 475mm (18.5")
- Seat depth: 430mm (17")
- Chair weight: 14.5 kgs (2 stone)
- Passes ISO 7176 part 19
- Maximum user weight: 120 kgs (18.75 stone)
Seat Widths - Narrow 16", Standard 17", Wide 17.75", Extra Wide - 19"